Getting started using the portal.
1. Login to www.moodlelogin.ie with your username and password provided by Achieve in a separate email.
WATCH: TEACHER WEBSITE WALKTHROUGH >
2. You are now at your dashboard. This is where you can access all of the courses you are enrolled in.
WATCH: ACCESS A COURSE TUTORIAL >
3. Navigate to courses and click on any of the courses you are enrolled in to get started.
TIP: ‘MY COURSES’ is located in the top right hand corner of the screen in the main menu.
When on the course page Achieve suggest that you access the course content in the following order
- Access the teacher’s notes for a course overview
- Review the sample baseline quiz results to identify problem areas by pupil and / or class
- Proceed to the first lesson
- Complete all lessons in order
- Move on to the next course level
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in-touch with our team at:
(01) – 628 64 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org | mon-fri 9am – 5pm.
At a glance
- Supported by Foras na Gaeilge
- 1800+ Maths questions as gaeilge
- Mirrored English language lessons included in price
- Level 1 and 2 English literacy lessons included in price
- Teacher demo and full email and phone support included in price
- Video tutorials included in price
- Student and class analytics included with teachers login
- New lessons and features added each month
- New website in development for 2019 with lots of exciting new features at no additional cost to subscribed schools.
What is the Achieve Online Learning Portal?
The AOLL Portal is a virtual classroom where we house all of our Interactive Numeracy & Literacy lessons as well as quizzing, class analytics, teachers notes and much more.
How much does it cost?
Our pricing structure is based on the number of users that will require access and management on the system. Achieve offer a subscription service to schools on an annual basis and our most recent pricing packages work out at:
€6.00 ex VAT per child per year for 250+ students
€6.50 ex VAT per child per year for 200+ students
€7.00 ex VAT per child per year for 100+ students
€8.00 ex VAT per child per year between 50-100 students
€300 set charge ex VAT per year less than 50 students
*Please note prices quoted are subject to change. Correct as of 19.11.2018
How do I get my 15% discount?
Simply contact Achieve before the 1st of December 2018 and request your 15% discount. Achieve will be happy to discuss payment options over the phone and will then subtract your discount from the total cost of your first year subscription.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in-touch with our team at: (01) – 628 64 64 or email@example.com | mon-fri 9am – 5pm.
When does my free trial start and end?
Your free trial will begin when you receive your username and password sent out in a separate email from Achieve. Your free trial will end at 11:59pm, exactly 7 days from the date of that email.
Why is some of the website in English?
The system we use is currently being translated into the Irish language and is over 50% translated to date. Achieve has focused on translating all of the most important elements first such as quizzing, navigation and our interactive lessons. Achieve is currently developing a brand new system due for launch in 2019 that will have 100% Irish language compatibility as well as lots of other interesting features and updates.